The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gibson & Boyne site

sooper-supra

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Site is back up and running today although i am in the process of updating it with masses and masses of new pics of our work - but not just supras i'm afraid..lol so please bare with me..should be totally re vamped by the end of the week..

We 're currently looking at doing a group buy on steering wheel re trims if anyones interested..Got loads of pics of new wheels we have trimmed recently..all hand stitched!

dont email the site tho as the addy doesnt work(one of the things being changed)

Email [email protected]

http://www.gandbtrimming.co.uk

**Supragirl I have pm'd you about trading on this site so hope this post was ok.**

Yeah they are still going and are doing a Supra (in orange?) at the moment - I just spoke to Vince.

Millhouse did the site for them as Supragal said but he has not maintained it.

Give Vince (Gibson) a call on 02380 260045.

They would have been my seats orange and black they also did the armrests in orange top job they did to would recommend them 100%.

Would post some pics but the beast is getting its new clothes at the moment people will be getting tangoed soon enough though.

I contacted them today about getting my dash retrimmed in alacantra, spoke to their very freindly receptionist, I explained what I was after and she said she'd get someone to contact me, two minutes later, A fella phones me and we discussed my ideas. Very helpful.

One problem though, they want £400 for trimming the dash panels, that seemed a bit steep considering I can get Nic to do it in WTP carbon fibre for less.

I contacted them today about getting my dash retrimmed in alacantra, spoke to their very freindly receptionist, I explained what I was after and she said she'd get someone to contact me, two minutes later, A fella phones me and we discussed my ideas. Very helpful.

One problem though, they want £400 for trimming the dash panels, that seemed a bit steep considering I can get Nic to do it in WTP carbon fibre for less.

I had my dash done and the amount of work involved and quality they achieve is superb. I dont think you can compare a dipped coating process to the skill level they produce.