The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picking up Supra Tomorrow :)

Stonkin

Hi Christian,

When you get it can you have a look at your wheels for me please. They appear to be the same as mine. Volk Racing split rims.

The thing is they have caps which cover up the wheel nuts and are held in place by the large screw on nut in the centre.

Well the front ones on mine fit no problem, but the rear ones wont fit over the wheel nuts..... dont know why, unless you can buy ultra short wheel nuts or something.

Anyway, damn nice looking example of a Supra your getting.

If you do get chance to examine the above can you PM me please.

Hornet

Cheers for all your comments people, i will of course do a comparison review against the scoob!

Hornet, i will have a check for ya, if i forget its cos i'm sat in the driver seat too long to check, feel free to drop me a pm next week if i havent been in touch.

As far as tuning her, i will of course be doing a few bits. My best comment on the car from what i saw last w'end, is that the paintwork was like glass!

And yes, tonight will be a very sleepless night, so much so, the girly has decided not to stay with me tonight :)

Can i ask a favour with someone good at photoshop?

The wheels on the car will need refurbishing to be perfect, i was thinking of getting the centres done black?

Could anyone take on of the pics from his site and let me know how they would look?

Would me much appreciated :)

Well you say no rush, but what you actually meant was, why haven't you done it yet - hehehehe

I would like to see as well thats all, as I have same wheels, once you have edited the wheels centre's could you post up some different colour variations with the rims left polished ?

I would do it but am crap with photoshop :(

If you need some better side shots of these wheels, you can get some piccies of mine via the details in my signature.

Not hyjacking thread just helping both me and Christian ;)

Just changed the insurance from tomorrow, and A-Plan happily accepted the exhaust and air filter mods at no extra cost.

Sorry, but can you tell i'm excited!!! :)

Thats fine Hornet, and yeah i actually did mean, I WANT TO SEE THE PICS NOW!! :)