The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need new tyres all round!

osso

Hi all, i need new tyres all round preferably eagle f1's. I've got 18" alloys and I believe the rears are 10" wide and fronts are 9"

I currently have

275/35ZR18 on the rears

245/40ZR18 on the fronts

These are the original tyre sizes that came on the car when it was imported to the UK, and i suppect that they may be wrong.

and to add to the confusion, I've heard some people are using 280 tyres on a 10" wide alloy.

help!

:blink:

I've just got a quote from a local tyre company, and they have said that eagle F1's dont do 285/35Z R18's

the quote was for eagle f1's

275/35ZR18 - £185 each inc vat and fitting

245/40ZR18 - £165 each inc vat and fitting

so £700 quid all in. :eek:

I've just got a quote from a local tyre company, and they have said that eagle F1's dont do 285/35Z R18's

the quote was for eagle f1's

275/35ZR18 - £185 each inc vat and fitting

245/40ZR18 - £165 each inc vat and fitting

so £700 quid all in. :eek:

True they don't do the 285 - I asked as well.

Ask Ibrar on here for a quote (pro alloys), he got me the same as you've just said for £600. No fitting though obviously.

Where abouts in the W.Midlands are you? its a little out my way but im thinking about taking my supra up to Chris Wilson for a service.

can u also do 245/40/18's in goodyear f1's as well? if so how much?

The trouble is i cant be bothered to order a set of tyres all round and have them delivered, its the hassle finding someone to fit them since not many people like fitting tyres you've not bought from them.

I doubt you could get 4 tyres in the supra to take them anywhere to be fitted in the first place, I've managed to get 2 in the back seat, maybe one in the front passenger, I suppose you could take the space saver out and stick the 4th in the boot

I am based in Birmingham I am still in the process of moving into the new unit.

I can supply 245/40/18 in Goodyear F1's don't have any in stock, but can order some in whithin days.

Please contact me here [email protected] if you require further information, thanks.

Where abouts in the W.Midlands are you? its a little out my way but im thinking about taking my supra up to Chris Wilson for a service.

can u also do 245/40/18's in goodyear f1's as well? if so how much?