The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cruise control instructions from the Toyota manual please?

Aerotop Dave

if you're simply after the operation side of the instructions then here you go:

To activate/deactivate press in side button... 'cruise' light appears on dashboard.

To set cruise speed flick lever downwards.

To cancel cruise speed then pull back on lever.

Other operations include:

Once in a set cruise speed, to increment speed by 1mph increments push lever upwards. To decrease speed by 1mph increments push lever downwards.

If nobody has the scanned manual and that is what you're after then I'll try and get mine scanned and posted up in the near future.

Can anyone tell me if the auto and manual cruise control ecu's are the same? I mean do they have the same part number?

Yes. But one has more of the pins connected on the big green plug than the other.

The ECUs are,however interchangeable between the two cars.

• 4 years later...
Guest bj74cruiserguy

Does anyone know how to modify the CC ECU to bypass the 110Km limiter on a JDM Supra TT. I have done it on a JZZ30 Soarer TT using the instruction from the NZ Soarer (Lexus) Website. Is it the same? On the Soarer you install a jump wire across the J300 terminals on the ECU board. Will Soarer auto and Supra manual Cruise Control ECUs interchange?

Thanks from Canada

Greg