The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza on the XBOX

Markie

Anyone played this much yet..?

I have got a good few cars unlocked now, and once again the Skylines just way outperform the Soops :sly:

God that puts me on a downer.. When will they ever produce real figures and the best car in the game is a supra :tongue:

Skyline best acceleration in the game, even against the fast race cars :blahblah:

I got a free copy as I work a computer games company. One good thing about working there is all the free games you get.

Haven't got round to playing Forza yet as have been busy trying to get my lap times down on the nurburgring on GT4.

Anyone having issues with the steering sensitivity? To me it feels like full lock is only about 5mm of travel on the joystick. This translates to severely understeering every bloody car around every bloody corner. If only they'd included a sensitivity slider it would be so much more fun.

I have Supra that is so fast in a straight line that I have to brake ages before each turn in order not to have an off. Professional brake set-up? Yeah right. I also thought that an auto Supra wouldn't lose boost during gear changes but no.

And finally, anyone tried reversing away from the start of a drag race. You can then build up serious speed before hitting the line and triggering the timing gear. 5.3 seconds for 1/4 mile. Oh yes.

Guest Ishani

Really enjoying Forza myself - Live! name "Ishani" if anyone fancies some online races, btw - have a lovely blood red supra with about 50k worth of mods banged into it ..

RedM: yeah, i think i'm going to go get a decent FF wheel to play it, driving games with wheels vastly improves the experience (well, obviously, i guess :) )

Guest Ishani

Yeah, definately the best driving games i've ever played... and I've even programmed a few myself >blush

All it needs is a photo mode like GT4 and a hotlink to post the pics to these forums! ;)