The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just thinking about the cats!

nismo_lp

Not the pet kind... my cars on it way from japan and i doubt its gona have any cats on it and wont pass mot... dont really want to be payin for bit i dont want on the car! whats the best way to go about it? find sum1 thats willin to do a dodgey mot :thumbs: or is there any1 in the cambs area that can lend me 1??? or summit??? :help:

I agree with Darren, its the importers responsibility.

Word of advice - try typing in English in future if you want the more experienced people to respond. Text speak is not well received here or on most of the mainstream forums ;)

I agree with Darren, its the importers responsibility.

Word of advice - try typing in English in future if you want the more experienced people to respond. Text speak is not well received here or on most of the mainstream forums ;)

I thought it was a relaxed chat forum where we are able to discuss Supra's and other related matters, i was unaware that abbreviated text was frowned upon within this community and i apologise for my previous thread. I would hate to have to send you a text message m8 :tongue: You must also hate these ridiculous GIF images, very juvenile indeed! Maybe they should be abolished?

Regarding the main topic of this thread. I have imported the vehicle with the appreciated aid of Jurgen and he has offered to organise the MOT, but unfortunately this will result in the vehicle being transported to Newcastle which is approximately a 5 hour drive, this seems impractical as the arrival dock is only a 45 minute away from my current location.

I will be appreciative if anyone else has any suggestions. Many thanks, Jonny

Unless the car is running a big single its likely to have one or both CATs in place.So add a FOG light and off you go to the MOT station! There are other companies that do SVA type work that are probably much closer to you. I think you could be fretting over nothing.!!

Unless the car is running a big single its likely to have one or both CATs in place.So add a FOG light and off you go to the MOT station! There are other companies that do SVA type work that are probably much closer to you. I think you could be fretting over nothing.!!

So basically, just wait till its here and take it from there! Sounds good to me. Cheers Darren.