so far my list is,,

blitz nur spec r

decats

restrictor ring

hks sqv bov

walbro fuel pump

denso plugs

fuel cut defender

anything else any1 could suggest ? boost controller? fmic ?

thanks for any help !

I'd think about some gauges if you havn't got them before putting all that on. Boost gauge should be top of the list. Then maybe EGT and Oil temp or pressure. The rest of the list looks good. The boost controller would be good too to bump the boost up. What about brakes?? Have you got the UK set up on it or running better pads??

oops yeah forgot to put a boost gauge on the list

would i benift more from a fmic or boost controller?

brakes are jap spec with what looks uprated pads greenpads on the front red on the rear (really hope its not EBC lol)

changing to uk calipers v.soon

An intercooler will raise your boost to a certain leval and will run it safer

The intercooler won't have an effect on boost level. Check the condition of your stock IC if it is the original one then it will be well past its best. Fitting an uprated side mounted IC or front mounted IC will help keep charge temp down, you won't see much power increase but you will be able to run slightly higher boost more safely.

K, you shouldn't need a boost controller, once you have installed the exhaust and decat pipes you will probably boosting too high, you can then adjust the restrictor ring to limit the boost to 1.1-1.2bar.

The other thing I would budget for is a dyno run, so you can check fueling and make sure everything is running okay.