Personalised plates

Suprasteve

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i quite fancy one - as I think pshycologically (spelling ?!?!) the car would look newer. you know what i mean.

Psychologically maybe? (I don't know either!)

I have D6 EWS, as it sort of looks like DREWS (my second name is Drew) Was cheap as well.

I was looking at buying a Supra one, but realised I wouldn't have a Supra for ever! :(

Best Ive seen recently on a MKiv was, L511pra (L SUPRA)

Was for sale, on the car on eBay a few months ago...

If you check newreg.com you can pretty much chose what you like, I found they had a massive stock, and you can search by letters, numbers or just about anything..

I've got J50 PRA which if I ever get round to getting new plates can obviously read J SUPRA :D

I've seen you parked in the vue car park about a month back. It's silver if I remember correctly. Noticed your plate straight away, but couldn't work out why you hadn't spaced it better. Looked on the web the night I saw your plate and it was for sale :woot:

Take your pick....

D2*SUP £499

D3*SUP £799

D5*SUP £599

D6*SUP £599

D8*SUP £499

D9*SUP £499

E1*SUP £1,199

E2*SUP £599

E3*SUP £599

E4*SUP £599

E5*SUP £599

E6*SUP £599

G1*SUP £999

G3*SUP £499

G9*SUP £499

N5*SUP £250

N6*SUP £250

R8*SUP £250

R9*SUP £250

Typical the cheaper ones i can't have cos i've got an M reg (that is how it works right ?)

where is it for sale mate, i already had to contact regtransfers and they told me i'd get £400 after it reached it's asking price of £2300 ! I told them where to go, so to speak.

Can't remember off hand. It could've been regtransfer. Are you local to Longwell Green?