The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CRD supra

Guest japaneasy

the interior was totally cool, loved it. looked great outside, but it had a crack in the front bumper and the bits like the rear hatch looked slightly rippled in places, like filler. not glaringly obvious, i would have bought it if i had the money.

Stunning colour and the interior looks better then my dads XKR ... but over £17k???? ummmm look at a Maserati 3200.... 3200cc twin turbo... 370bhp standard! a 2000 with low miles for around £20k .. id know what id rather have and i LOVE supras!

maserati_3200gt_01.jpg

Stunning colour and the interior looks better then my dads XKR ... but over £17k???? ummmm look at a Maserati 3200.... 3200cc twin turbo... 370bhp standard! a 2000 with low miles for around £20k .. id know what id rather have and i LOVE supras!

...and running costs to make the Supra's look like a Micra's.

Speed bump's best friend ! :love:

You'd be hard pushed to get even the slimmest of sausages between the front lip and the floor! :innocent:

It really is just a show car isn't it?

Impractical on public highways and too bling to be left anywhere safetly.