The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How chuffed am i !

MichaelG

Been panicking a bit lately as MOT time was coming up and its a time i hate cos u never know whats going to happen......and ur kinda at the mercy of any grumpy / strict tester........but my car has only done 4000 miles since its last MOT so quietly nervous, i booked it in for this morning and left it at the test station at 9am........

Phone rings at work at 9:50am, and its the guy to say it had sailed through the test, not only that but it was "one of the cleanest and freshest imports that the MOT tester had seen in 11 years of testing" :D :thumbs:

Not even so much as one advisory on anything. :woot:

Very very happy guy today and really enjoyed the drive back to work when i picked the car up, now all i have to do is get my road tax renewed on Tuesday urgh :thumbdown

Lovin the Soop and the nice weather !! :ecstatic:

I really fret around MOT time, but for the last two the only thing they've had to sort out was the peeling red paint off my dodgy foglight conversion.

Hopefully once I get Keith on a bit of electrics work I won't have to worry about that :ecstatic:

Pleased for you Michael :)

I was a week late with my tax last month, doh! Gutted that i pay the same as you guys in my 1.6 civic :lol:

Usually come MOT i leave it to the last few days, meaning any problems really cocks me up, this time im going to do it with plenty of time