The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WoooHooooooooooooooooooooooo!

SteveR

Jugen called me this morning to confirm I had won the Japanese auction and now own my first Supra.

I only have the basic details at the moment & no proper photos (yet!);

Silver 1994, tt6, grade 4, mint inside & out, no modifications whatsoever (just as I wanted it). 61km = 37,900 miles. Exacly what I wanted. :)

Happy?? I'm over the freaking moon! :D

Jurgen is a star! :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted one for 8~10 years, but I'm still not sure I can wait the 2 months it'll take to get it over here :D

Almost wetting myself with anticipation :D

I hope going from the Ford Orion* I currently drive to the TT6 won't be too dissapointing ;)

* = the gf is learning to drive & using it to practice, my poor oldscool '88 Celica sits unused in the garage & now up for sale

hi mate,

looks lovely, the wait will be worth it.....first test drive is what its all about!!

Jurgen has sourced me a lovely Supra, with 'one or two' extras, and im so chuffed with the service he provided!

i pick it up tomorow, though it cant be registered til September as it needs an SVA and wont get through without work.

not to worry, i have plans for the car during the wait!!

the last few weeks have been a countdown!