The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to wreck a supra

colsoop

Indeed. Seriously though, after seeing that and looking through the barryboys website, you do wonder what goes through these peoples minds while doing it, and how they can possibly sit back afterwards, admire their car and utter the words "yeah i like that, it looks good".

2 words: Brain Dead.

can you imagine some newly formed bodyshop being commisioned with spicing up your pride and joy.This has to be a classic case of not being specific with what you want.....

Q-(Garage)"what sort of thing would you like"

A- "dunow"

Q-"ya like mercs?"

A-"yeh spose."

Parts with large wod then few weeks late..........

Tdaaaaaaaaaa! :run:

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :help:

Forget personal tastes,that Sucks!!!!

:repost:

Am I the only old git on here that remembers that??

No mate, you're not.

I've pretty much stopped mentioning reposts now. We've got so many new members who haven't seen them before.

It's like some of the jokes and videos that get posted, I'm like "They must've only recently got internet access if they haven't seen that before" :D

To be fair though, you can't blame someone because they haven't seen something before, even if it's as old as the hills to some of us.

:tempted:

No mate, you're not.

I've pretty much stopped mentioning reposts now. We've got so many new members who haven't seen them before.

It's like some of the jokes and videos that get posted, I'm like "They must've only recently got internet access if they haven't seen that before" :D

To be fair though, you can't blame someone because they haven't seen something before, even if it's as old as the hills to some of us.

:tempted:

All true, but I just wanted to use the smiley. LOL!

Please tell me that is actually a photoshop? The rest of it is fine, but the merc lights are fugly...not even close to complimenting the lines of the Supra. Amazingly it looks like it's been fairly well done workmanship wise, but my god why?!?!

Yeah, this is several years old.

Its a demo car for a body shop in the states I believe.

It doesnt look anything like that now.

Last incarnation I saw, they had put the supra front end back on, but it still had the arches. It also had completely OTT diffuser on the back. Was a nice blue tho :D