The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Launch the Googlemeister

Alex

Jake, or anyone else with the knowledge, can you please find me information on my FCD?

It's a "Blitz Boost Jumper 1JZ 2JZ Boost Limitter Control System" (spelling mistakes are actually on the unit!)

It's got an earth and a power lead + a green and a yellow lead I need to find out what does what and what sort of adjustment the rotory dial has inside the unit....for a laugh I'll post a pic of the really crap internals tomorrow. Basic doesn't begin to describe it.

Any info anyone can find would be appreciated.

Thanks for trying Jake...it's a really piss poor piece of engineering from the stone age, and it came with the car...in the boot.

Got these pics with my phone to prove the point ;)

Anyone got a proper FCD? HKS or something (I don't need an upper limit like a Pete Betts one.)

Image(409).jpg

Image(410).jpg

Image(411).jpg

It doesn't surprise me....it looks very old hat...but if it works (and all it's got to do is limit a voltage) then I'd like to be able to use it.

Just need to know what the green and yellow leads should be attached to....simple eh.