The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can Anyone Identify This????

nismo_lp

Right... my car (with thanks to Jurgen) is now on a ship and on the way over. The only pic of the interior shows that theres a screen inside :) but does anyone know what it is? Is it a proper DVD screen of just a fancy tape deck :( Been buggin' me for a couple of weeks now! Any ideas?

SUPRAINT.jpg

Think it's the Toyota optional stereo...CD player...it will be in japanese and be completely useless here. It might even be a sat nav not sure....but useless none the less :)

YEAHHHH GREAT, thanks mate! lol.... Oh well, the cars stunning from the outside! :) Does anyone wanna tell me that its a DVD player worth £1500???? please! :)

YEAHHHH GREAT, thanks mate! lol.... Oh well, the cars stunning from the outside! :) Does anyone wanna tell me that its a DVD player worth £1500???? please! :)

You have to be a fully paid up member for comments like that ;)

If it was coming in through Southampton Docks it would be a double DIN sized hole by the time the car has cleared Customs.

Yeah ... i heard Southampton isnt the best port, on its way to Felixstowe in a container thing too... as long as the 19'' Chromes are still on it im happy!

and yeah... il get the full membership tonight! ok???? :)

Isn't that unit called Eclipse something ? I'm sure I heard someone discussing these units before..

Before you get too excited they have a different frequency in Japan for radio ...so the radio will prob only pick up taxi's.

The TV is different freq too and NTSC...plus it will have a Sat Nav with maps of Japan...but there is no conversion available really for that...so in all honesty (apart from the CD Player) it will be absolutely useless...sorry.

:violin:

Bin it..

:shrug:

Isn't that unit called Eclipse something ? I'm sure I heard someone discussing these units before..

Before you get too excited they have a different frequency in Japan for radio ...so the radio will prob only pick up taxi's.

The TV is different freq too and NTSC...plus it will have a Sat Nav with maps of Japan...but there is no conversion available really for that...so in all honesty (apart from the CD Player) it will be absolutely useless...sorry.

:violin:

Bin it..

:shrug:

Wont it even play DVD's? :swear:

That is what I was thinking...

Looks like this one to me: Eclipse AVX

Doesnt seem to look exactly like them eclips things but i guess it could be an old version? There doesnt seem to be a disc slot on the front of the unit? Oh well at least ive got a surprise to look forward to! Anyone else got any guesses?