The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I take it all back about main dealers

Suprasteve

just had my first experience of a very helpful member of staff at a Toyota Main dealer (Gallows Corner, Romford) he explained exactly how to replace and fit a snapped wheel stud (i know its not that difficult but please note i sit behind a desk all day at work, the only piece of machinery i touch is a stapler and even when that brakes i get the junior to fix it !) and guess what he also gave me (free !) a can of WD40 !!! - the part only cost me £1.55

- he probably got his leg over last night :tongue:

you watch they'll be a post from me later in the technical section...please help, i'm struggling to change the wheel stud.... :blahblah:

£1,000 service - wow with profits like that no wonder they can afford to give away free can of WD40.

I got a local garage to do it for £260 which included NGK sparks (but not a belt change)

mind you my mate paid something like £1,300 for his 1996 M3. You gotta love the cheek of BMW main dealers !

£1,000 service - wow with profits like that no wonder they can afford to give away free can of WD40.

I got a local garage to do it for £260 which included NGK sparks (but not a belt change)

mind you my mate paid something like £1,300 for his 1996 M3. You gotta love the cheek of BMW main dealers !

Took it elsewhere mate like you and needless to say got the work done for a 1/4 of the price!! stupid dealers......sad thing is though some people would have paid £1000 to have it done though, they really take the proverbial Toyota do!!

btw terribleturner i got my SSQV fitted, sounds mean :ecstatic:

yeah well its ok for a quick giggle.......+ school disco on Sunday night plenty of eye candy :p

TBH i dont really go a lot now...used to go a lot when i was younger but not now....the supra keeps me poor :cry:

im in orsett litterally just off the 128 towards the A13 dont know if you know that area.......near the orsett cock pub

yeah well its ok for a quick giggle.......+ school disco on Sunday night plenty of eye candy :p

TBH i dont really go a lot now...used to go a lot when i was younger but not now....the supra keeps me poor :cry:

im in orsett litterally just off the 128 towards the A13 dont know if you know that area.......near the orsett cock pub

I know the A128 - goes from Brentwood to Grays, i'm guessing Orsett is somewhere in between. - Brilliant empty straight road that :eyebrows:

Despite what everyone says i've always enjoyed myself at Sams, it depends on the crowd you're with and not the venue right. Last time i went it was a stag doo but the stag got chucked out with his dad cos they threw up everywhere - damn Aftershocks !

I know the A128 - goes from Brentwood to Grays, i'm guessing Orsett is somewhere in between. - Brilliant empty straight road that :eyebrows:

Despite what everyone says i've always enjoyed myself at Sams, it depends on the crowd you're with and not the venue right. Last time i went it was a stag doo but the stag got chucked out with his dad cos they threw up everywhere - damn Aftershocks !

Orsett is right at the other end of the 128 ;)

yeah your right, ive kind of lost interest going out to places like sams as ive got older but its ok every once in a while....most places in essex are pretty poor tbh full of classic essex pretty boys wiv attitute.....well 90% of em

i agree. god, we sound like a couple of old farts

Save money on beer and spend on the sup any day.

Well if you see a silver Jap spec sunday night down the high street, its probably me going to Blockbusters to get a vid - i'll give it some welly just for you and your mates.

hope you have a good night.

I use MR.T in Dunfermline and Mike ( parts manager) on the parts department there is great, no issues with Jap or Brit spec and quite happily rhymes off the part numbers (the right ones ;) ) just got my discs and pads and a nice wee 10% knocked off for my troubles.