The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Nur Spec R

Kev.O

Finally made up my mind (I think). I want a Nur spec. I have double decats so will I need the cat back or just the back box :conf:

Where can I pick one of these up the cheapest, been looking around at the usual places, just wondered if I missed anywhere. :thanks:

The NUR does sound very nice and its full stainless so will last a long while. The main problem with them is the ground clearance, its pretty poor. If you live in an area with a lot of big speed humps then you may want to rethink.

BTW: If gound clearance isn't an issue then I'd go for the Tannabe, its simply the nicest exhuast I've heard and has a VERY straight 3.5 inch pipe from the 1st cat. Much cheaper than the NUR too!

If it's from the first cat, won't I have issues being a UK

Who is the question directed at?

The guy I know with the Tannabe has a UK car and I think its from either the manifold or 1st cat pipe back (On 2nd thoughts I think he said it was from the manifold). His board name here is Leeky but you're best of contacting him on http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/ where he's a mod.

Sorry Homer that was directed at you. It's just that I've read a few threads about the o2 sensor and I get the impression it should be fitted (I could be wrong). I suppose some kind of work could be done to fit the bunge!

The Dragger has good clearance and seems to be a fairly well made exhaust though a few people here have had rust problems with the early ones. They're much, much quieter than the current 'popular' ones like the NUR, RSR, Ti ones, etc.

the NUR is a crackin exhaust don't get me wrong, if you do a lot of motorway driving then you might find the drone too much too bear - it was for me. that was the only downside to it IMO. otherwise it's superb. best thing to do is to listen to them in person if you can if at all possible.

no worries mate. like i said the NUR is a mighty fine exhaust (which is why it's very popular on here) except if you do a lot of motorway drivin, then it just depends how easily annoyed you are. try and have a listen to some of the Ti ones first though :thumbs: