The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lambo Doors

CJ

OK, I have been talking to Terry S and John A about getting sets of these bought and fitted....Nah, just kidding, unlike me, they have no sense of adventure :tongue:

I am thinking of getting some of these but am wary about the claims being made by companies such as "you just need to drill extra holes" or "you may need to roll the wing"! I was wondering if anyone has had any fitted that didnt need any work and bolted straight on - truly Supra specific. If so, any idea of costs etc?

i've fitted some to my supe . you do need to reshape the A- post slighty for the new hinges to fit. :scare: (big hammer) i did not have to roll the wings as i have fitted some top secret wide fenders :eyebrows:. but if you leave the orignal wings then they will have to be cut. the difficult bit is removing headlights/front bumper and then both front wings, just to get the new hinges in there correct location. thats were the labour cost will rise if you get a bodyshop to do it.

That's what I thought abs...lots of messing about. Are there no kits that just bolt on - easy peasy Japaneasy?

thats the kit i bought easy peasy japaneasy bolt on. ;) but saying that its not a bad job if you have the time on your hands

I don't think they're chavish (then again I have a huge spoiler and CF bonnet!) :)

CJ has a quality show car, and although it stands out from the crowd enough as it is, I'm sure lambo doors wouldn't 'bring it down' as it were. I think they would improve it.

It's the marmite effect again I think! :)