The mkiv Supra Owners Club

changeing double din unit

DBR

i am planning on getting the kenwood ddx7025 touchscreen strereo unit....

firstly has anyone got one of these, if so your thoughts prior to my purchase would be a great help.

secondly does anyone know of a link with a diagram of how to change stero in the mkiv...... it doesn't seem to pull out like in most cars?

cheers peeps!! :rtfm:

i am planning on getting the kenwood ddx7025 touchscreen strereo unit....

firstly has anyone got one of these, if so your thoughts prior to my purchase would be a great help.

secondly does anyone know of a link with a diagram of how to change stero in the mkiv...... it doesn't seem to pull out like in most cars?

cheers peeps!! :rtfm:

How much is the DDX7025 there? I priced up the DDX7035 here in HK the other day, so may be able to get you a good price on this if you are interested.

caraudiosecurity.com have the ddx-7025 at £789 but it does not say touch screen in the ad,loads of single din touch screen around at that price.

I've checked and the DDX7035 is exactly the same, but is the region free version of the DDX7025. I have a quote for the DDX7035 and estimate I can get that here at least £150 cheaper than that price, including delivery to UK. If you want an exact price pm me and I'll work out postage costs.

I've checked and the DDX7035 is exactly the same, but is the region free version of the DDX7025. I have a quote for the DDX7035 and estimate I can get that here at least £150 cheaper than that price, including delivery to UK. If you want an exact price pm me and I'll work out postage costs.

yeah very interested m8... i saw it on caraudio.com for £780 too... is there any difference between the two though.....will everything be the same ie, radio frequency, dvd palyback etc.

and do you konw if its easy to fit to the mkiv (remembering im an office boy) :thanks:

yeah very interested m8... i saw it on caraudio.com for £780 too... is there any difference between the two though.....will everything be the same ie, radio frequency, dvd palyback etc.

and do you konw if its easy to fit to the mkiv (remembering im an office boy) :thanks:

From what I've read on the internet, they are the same product but the DDX7035 is region free, where as the DDX7025 is PAL only. Everything else should be compatible, as the audio equipment here is the same as the European models, even the radio frequencies are the same.

I'll work out delivered cost tomorrow and post here.

DBR/Tim I can get this delivered to UK by airmail (5-7days) for £630, or by surface post (4 weeks) for £610. PM me if interested.

I just love it...."Nic's Part Emporium" gains another new department ;)

Good work fella :thumbs:

You should just give up the day job and sell stuff to Britain :)

With some local knowledge and some tough negotiating you can get some good prices here :thumbs: