The mkiv Supra Owners Club

london service

hogmaw

It's been 12 months since I got my first Supra and I still look forward to driving it whenever I can :D In fact it's the first REAL car I have had, and it's only been the last month or so that I have REALLY got to get to know it and its speed/handling potential etc. The track day at Bedford a few weeks back helped a lot. Anyway, I am driving down to the south of France in a few weeks, and would like to get a decent servicing done before I go. Any recommendations where to go in London?

Also, as the mileage is now 82,000 km, is that time for a cambelt change? Thanks guys

Hey I'm off to South of France too in a few weeks, but I'm going via Northern Spain on the ferry. :ecstatic:

Where bouts you heading..?

BTW ....Miami-GT (Slow Dog) very reasonable and he is a top mechanic..the first one I have ever trusted...seriously worth the trip to Basingstoke.

He did my last cambelt change and I'm booked in for my pre Euro trip service he he (full service, new front discs and pads etc)

Si

Slowdogs Mobile: 07788 528477 :trophy:

Thanks everyone - Slow Dog wins

Greenpeace I think we are going to the Dordogne. But I'm not sure, I leave the details to our lass. We rented a 16th century chateau in 200 acres of land for a week with 8 friends. Cannae wait... for the drive down that is :cool:

Thanks everyone - Slow Dog wins

Greenpeace I think we are going to the Dordogne. But I'm not sure, I leave the details to our lass. We rented a 16th century chateau in 200 acres of land for a week with 8 friends. Cannae wait... for the drive down that is :cool:

That sounds beautiful...I'm going to Avingnon/Tarn area...just staying with some friendly French run Chateau hotels and and going to soak up the peacefulness...with my noisy Supra he he...going beggining of June on the 5th...so hopefully will be quite warm.

Have a great trip...sounds fantastic...

Si

:cool: