The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ive been in the wars

Fifty

In the last 3 days I have broken down 5 times on 3 diff motorways and given the car a ride in the big truck.

Been to a crap interview at a crap company. They make chicken nuggets for MacD What a fooking mess Fell out with the RAC who say I wasnt a member (twice)

Wiped the power out to 21 local house when my tree fell over in a storm.

I eventually got home 36 hours later than planned after taking 8 hours to drive 300 miles. Is every motoway in UK closed lol.

Stay away everyone I am cursed.

Oh and to add the rubber around my windscreen comes out at speed its new fitted by RAC. Oh and I left my fav sunglasses on the hard shoulder

luv

50 :love:

perhaps I should:giveup:

Actually both lol.

Prob was all caused by a local well rec. garage whos mechanic reolaced one coil pack clip with spade connectors; fine in theory but he didnt clean the wire and didnt solder them on (unknown to me) - he dies on Monday btw.

I eventually repaired it by soldering new connectors on. I simply wud not have belived how devastating that mistake was to the cars performance.

btw you can buy new cp wireds as part no 82998 - 12440 if anyone else has this problem.

50 - Ive locked the door and Im not going out until next year lol

Plans for today

1. Roast the RAC a) for taking so long to come out

b) for fitting my windscreen wrong so the rubber flies out on the motorway.

2. Make extremely abusive call to AP Motors for being dickheads.

3. Strim 2 acres of garden

4. Resume chicken rustling

:nyah: