The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front Bumper

penguin

Folks,

Have decided to remove the headlights and get rid of the yellow $hit inside them.... also thinking of meshing out the front... :) ... problem is... how the hell do i take the front bumper off? i've done a search, and the results all go to a pdf file which is no longer on the server :swear: .... would be nice to know which bolts i would need to take off etc.... only have a weekend to respray wheels, mesh front, remove restrictor ring , change plugs, fit VFCC and clean up the inside/bootinstall before her "run" on a private circuit against a soooped up cossie..... (yes, will include videos/pictures :innocent: ) .... help :p

I started taking it off, but in the end Terminator said there was no need to (for SMIC swap).

Apparently both front wheels have to be off the ground, as both inner wing splash guards have to come off. Lots of screws involved, but nothing dramatic apart from that.

Even with most screws off mine felt like it was glued though, I wonder why... :confused: