The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New dials - finally fitted

splurge

Ordered these back in August. Finally got round to fitting them the other day.

I managed to lose my speedo needle in the fitting process - DK_Supra was kind enough to supply a replacement. His is actually a better match than my original which, for some reason, was more orange than my other needles.

dials.jpg

Thanks for the comments.

The steering wheel is indeed white leather - well, slightly off-white anyway. It's the original Toyota wheel covered as part of a Gibson & Boyne retrim... if you're interested in getting something similar, speak to Millhouse - he'll be able to sort you out with some colour selections and price lists, I'm sure.

Gibson & Boyne have got some pics up of my trim on their website here but because it was done inside the leather and alcantara look kind of dark yellow instead of pale white. I can probably do some better-lit shots if you're especially interested.