The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie seeks advice

Guest smwsmw

Guest smwsmw

yeah I know it's pricey but what do you think would be a deal on it ?

I keep coming back to this one as I'm smitten with the green.

WAY TOO PRICEY...

Listen to the people on here, most of the time we know what we are talking about *grin*

You can pick up NA's for 4-5k off autotrader... you could put 3k towards a spray job if you really wanted it to be green...

Gav

Guest smwsmw
Take your time and look around. Speak to Paul Evans from Miami GT and Jurgan. They'll help you find your ideal car at a great price ;)

I need to p/x - can they do this ? ?

I need to p/x - can they do this ? ?

What are you looking to p/x? And how much are you looking for? I have access to a lot of N/A's at the moment (none Green sorry) and they are way below that price.

PM me if you want to discuss in :secret:

Guest smwsmw
What are you looking to p/x? And how much are you looking for? I have access to a lot of N/A's at the moment (none Green sorry) and they are way below that price.

PM me if you want to discuss in :secret:

I have an IS200 which I am keeping and want to p/x a 52 black Yaris. 18k ftsh. Glass's June stock buy in on this is £5300. I'm looking to add about £3000 so looking to buy for around the £8500 mark

I wouldn't say its entirely unreasonable price but I always seem to pay over the odds for my cars because I've taken a shine to them.

Its a nice unusual colour, but if you keep looking you could probably get hold of facelift NA (about P reg onwards)for that money.

Guest Sakura

I originally wanted that colour, and there were two for sale on Autotrader from August to October last year, both N reg. One of them was THAT Supra. It was up for £8250, located in Witney, Oxfordshire. The mileage was listed as 68k, and it had just had a cam belt change.

I have the original ad, so PM me if you would like the owner's telephone number to check the details. IMHO, at least one of the reasons it failed to sell was the price.