The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fastest RWD

Guest Luffy

Guest Luffy

Hi all,

I havent posted on here for a while, i sold the supra a while back and moved over to the "dark side" (skylines) but now i am moving back to RWD in the form of a 200SX S13 with slight modifications :p !!!

Reason for the post is as you are all RWD boys i thought you mite be able to answer my question:

What is the fastest RWD Jap car in the UK and in Europe!

I know CRD's supra has run a 9.9 thanks to MonkeyMarks thread, so i assume that is the fastest in the UK so far although i understand Leon is chasing him! but what about Europe, i know of a black Supra that has run a 9.2 but is that the fastest?

Thanks in advance!!

Guest Luffy

Sorry should of been more spcific!

i mean road legal Jap cars that still run original body, etc. not pro drag cars! if that makes sense

i think i read somewhere in the new Jtuner Mag a list of the fastest road legal cars recorded on a public 1/4 mile track. it was divided into tables FWD, RWD, 4x4..etc but i have a feeling it was in Australia or NZ. That'll give you some idea tho.

If i remember rightly it was something like 8.2 @ 165 - could be wrong.