The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Check out the milage....

ardasaliah

Surely noone would pay 6k for a car with mileage this high!?

Whats wrong? I'm sure it'll keep going. People are prepared to spend mega bucks on modded cars that could go pop if not set up correctly.

You're still getting a tonne of car for the money.

Whats wrong? I'm sure it'll keep going. People are prepared to spend mega bucks on modded cars that could go pop if not set up correctly.

You're still getting a tonne of car for the money.

I suppose while there's nutters that thinks it's worth it there'll be nutters that buy 'em.

It's worth 4k imho. 12 years old, it'll need loads of bits for it....oh an it's red :hide:

I wouldnt buy it personally. But you shouldnt just write it off because of the miles. And the age, well there are plenty of people who have old cars like that on this board and would still think their cars are worth more than £6k!

BTW was that your lilac lotus at Santa Pod?

It has never bothered me buying cars with high mileage and personally it wouldn't bother me having a UK Supe with that kind of mileage.

If the turbos were Ok and it had been maintained as claimed then the car should still have a lot of life left in it. Saying all that though I wouldn't buy it simply because you would struggle big time when trying to sell it.

As mentioned above though it's only worth £4k with that mileage. 100k is a big psychological barrier for some, but 200k? :p :Pling: