The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dr CW does the business again!

Duffers

BIG thanks to CW for sorting out my car yet again! I'm now a full 6 speed manual with a manual diff! The CW clutch and flywheel is just 100% better and gear changes are so much better! I've now got working brakes too - which is nice.

A full week without my Soop felt like a month! :love:

Thanks again CW - I'm PROPER pleased at last!

I've got yet ANOTHER list of stuff I want doing now! It never ends!

Hi Jake

Sorry, I didn't explain myself very well didi I...

My car was semi converted before I bought it - but badly. They had managed to fit the Getrag V160 but left the auto diff in place with a trashed clutch and flywheel. So, my top speed was terrible, speedo was reading all sorts of stupid speeds, Supra was going thru fuel like no tomorrow as my 6th gear was like 4th gear really due to the gear ratios on the auto diff.

Anyway, after a week of sulking - I've got it back and I love it!

Even Doctor CW commented that my car is now "getting good" so, that made my day too!

:thumbs:

Hi Gaz

Sorry mate - it was quite late when me and the Mrs left CW's and my Daughter was with us so it might of been a bit of a nightmare!

I'll be going back to CW's in the not too distant future so I will nip in for a few brews!

Cheers Gaz

See ya soon mate!

Paul

:thumbs: