The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to get Nitrous Refills????

Bobbystone

Hi all.

Iv been searching around for places to get my bottles of Nitrous filled but haven't had much luck.

I live in Bury St. Edmunds and the nearest place @ present is nemissis in colchester who do an awsome nos install as well but these guys are an hour away from me.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

i know that the companys i buy my welding gases from sell them, try a search for companys like BOC. AIR PRODUCTS.

I wouldn't bother - they will ask what its for, and if you say anything other than medical they generally won't sell it. Most will ask for a medical license - even though you don't need one.

Gaz.

Hi all.

Iv been searching around for places to get my bottles of Nitrous filled but haven't had much luck.

I live in Bury St. Edmunds and the nearest place @ present is nemissis in colchester who do an awsome nos install as well but these guys are an hour away from me.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

how much do nemesis charge to fill up a bottle. my neighbour fills his own coz he does drag bikes at santa pod. we are also in colchester, are you going to jap fest at castle combe this saturday.

how much do nemesis charge to fill up a bottle. my neighbour fills his own coz he does drag bikes at santa pod. we are also in colchester, are you going to jap fest at castle combe this saturday.

i think its around £75 for my 15lb bottle.

I would love to be @ jap fest but im workin on the sat and playin cricket on the sunday :cry: so unfortunatly cant make it.

Where do you guys from around colchester meet up each month?

i think its around £75 for my 15lb bottle.

I would love to be @ jap fest but im workin on the sat and playin cricket on the sunday :cry: so unfortunatly cant make it.

Where do you guys from around colchester meet up each month?

i dont meet up any where at the moment but it would be nice to have some where local the nearest place i have heard of is norwich, but there are alot of supras around colchester area , It would be good if we could have somewhere nearer to colchester than norwich, maybe ipswich? 250 horses is from ipswich but never met him, my brother also has a supra. I will have a word with my neighbour about filling nos bottles.