The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car was vandalised :( Need advice.

Getrag

Well, i came back to my car and some worthless peice of sh*t cnut has kicked my car.

The damage has been done to the rear wing, right at the petrol cap, the metal is pushed in, paint cracked and petrol cap gone. Im fucking furious.

Please tell me this can be fixed. Im guessing I need to order a cap from toyota, get them to fix it to the mechanism (which will cost £$£$). Then, I need to get body work people to fix the big dent beside it and paint it or something.

All advice much appreciated :(

Sorry to hear this mate :(

Maybe someone was trying to nick the petrol from your car, have heard it happen to a few people I know...

It might be a bit of a pain to fix but probably not as bad as you think, many people like Dude have the tools to pull dents back out and can end up respraying just a small area. I think he was quoting a couple of hundred for fixing a MUCH more serious dent on my car a few months ago.

So sorry to hear about this...This is the big problem with owning a nice car...when its away having stuff done..its like a holiday and we can relax, whilst its with us we have to constantley worry where we can park it....

I wonder if this is a new thing as Petrol is so expensive.

Not trying to worry you but I would want to check to make sure they havent put anything in the tank if they got access to it.

Fcuking w@nkers.

Si

:hug:

They could have just been a group of drunken scumbags kicking and punching any good-looking car on their path.

Social divide and all that ---- "hey, my 45 year old grandad was born on benefits, so was me dad, and that's my ambition in life, too. I'll never own a nice car, so feck ye posh bastids"

What are you gonna do? They've got nothing to lose, even if you catch them, get them arrested and convicted, you'll get a fiver per month out of their giro (if you're lucky).

If you catch them and beat them up, then you'll be charged with ABH and lose your job, car, and maybe house. Can't win.

Do what I do and buy a shitter to use all around. Peace of mind mate!

Thanks for the support guys, im gonna have a chat to a few places today and get some ideas. Wondering what I should do in the meantime though, with no petrol cap :( ...anyone know the part number?

Im pretty certain from how long I was away from the car that the petrol cap wasnt opened but thanks for the advice.

Any of the body people comment on these....

mini-DSCN1707.JPG

mini-DSCN1708.JPG

mini-DSCN1709.JPG

mini-DSCN1710.JPG

Fucking hell mate, that is nasty. It really grips my shit to see what jealous w@nkers do to great cars. I had 2 of my previous cars keyed and even had paint stripper thrown all over the car before by chav bastards. I am sure someone will be able to sort it for you dude. Best of luck

Oh my god, arseholes.

know how you feel dude, probably someone trying to steal pertol as stated above?

just get it fixed soon.

on another note... since it will need to be repaired, thoughts of wide body? people thought of dehandle my car when it got broken into.... didnt do it tho :p

bastards :complain: :twak:

thats well out of order,oh what it would be like to catch them!

just had same thing happen to girfriends new mr2 spyder ,somebody decided to put a several big dents in the door at a train station car park.

good luck getting a new petrol filler flap,try that list of scrapyards that was posted up for it,I reckon that dent may pull out but it could crack the paint so it might need the full quarter painting.

Rich

Sorry to see whats happened mate..

I would be paranoid about what they might have done, or put in the petrol tank though..!

You never know, pissed bastard may of thought it would be funny to take a piss in the tank, but thats just my way of thinking.

Hope you get it sorted mate.. Shame, looks a lovely motor.

P.s. Why do we put up with this place!! As mentioned before, this is becoming more and more common unfortunately :(