The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone interested in a Diamondbrite Kit for their car ?

MichaelG

Hi folks

Following on from the Sonax Order, i am ordering a new batch of Diamondbrite Kits for the work here. These kits are supplied to Trade only and cant be bought Retail, there are a few knock off half kits on ebay, but to be honest you never know what you are getting in the bottles ! And we have seen some strange stuff passed off as Diamondbrite.

To have your car done by an authorised outlet costs in the region of anything from £200-400.

The paintwork has basically "sealed protection" once this has been applied, and details are at the bottom of this post. Its great stuff, superb, one kit would probably be enough to do two cars, one large one small.

In the kit there is the Stage 1 Cleaner, Stage 2 Glaze, Fabric Protection Spray for seats and Carpets, and a full aftercare pack of Conserve Wash Wax and Shampoo.

The kits arent usually available as it should be applied by a dealership / outlet, but i know how crazy some folk on here are about there cars and this is a one time opportunity only, i wont be doing this again, just this once for this summer.

I will have 6 kits available, and priced at £40 plus £7.50 postage.

Once this has been applied you dont need to polish the car again, although you can if required, just dont use a cutting polish or obviously it will remove the finish. Superb water repellancy properties, protects against UV Fading of the paint, bird limescale and airborne pullution. And makes it TEN times easier to clean the car once its on. I swear by it, pic of my car at the bottom of the page. We have been selling it for 5 years now and not one problem or complaint.

The ultimate compliment / finish for your pride and joy.

Anyone interested in a kit please Put your name here or PM me. Only 6 available.

Thanks

Michael

What is JewelUltra Diamondbrite and what are the benefits ?...

JewelUltra Diamondbrite was developed for the harsh environment of Scandinavian Countries originally, and has proven to be outstanding in todays day-to-day driving. The kit consists of a Base Coat, Sealant top coat, Interior Fabric Protection, and a Wash / Wax Conserve which contributes to the superior protection of your vehicle.

Used on both New and Used vehicles, Diamondbrite will enhance the appearance of your vehicle beyond the capabilities of ordinary polishes, and the Interior Fabic protector also maintains the interior carpets and seat fabric durabiliy when any spillage's might occur, by preventing the fluid from penetrating the surface of the material, enabling it to be wiped-up quickly and avoiding any unwanted nasty stains.

Diamondbrite Example and Explanation

I'm only jesting, you got their first (or 4th, 5th and 6th in this case) and get the bargains - no hard feelings, I'm just bitter that I missed out :)

There will be other bargains.... hopefully you won't want to buy the job lot on those too :)

Jeez, if Michael says we can do two cars well with one kit then Keith and I will share, but if we can't then I don't see the problem with me getting there first. :(

One kit would be enough to do a small and a large car, just, but not two soops.....so sorry but Faye got in there first.

List now done. Will be in contact with those below as soon as they arrive next week.

PS.....This was a VERY special deal, as the whole kit including the aftercare pack costs me a little under what i am selling them for, so chances are it might not be repeated unless i get kits VERY cheap again. :who:

Sorry folks. List is as below as long as everyone can pay by paypal plus the 3% :thumbs:

1. B'have

2. JohnA

3. Motley

4. Faye's Brother

5. Faye

6. Keith C