The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Salvage

Nic

I have a friend here that wrote his auto TT Supra off, mainly just front end damage. I'm going to acquire it and strip it of all the parts that could be useful and sold on.

The engine/trubos, gearbox, interior, wheels and the tuning parts such as boost controller, exhaust, F-Con SZ, etc are all salvagable. Is there anything else anyone can think of that would be worth stripping off the car? Or does anyone need anything specific that I might be able to salvage?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it have a boot blind' date=' Nic? :eyebrows:[/quote']

Yes I would think so. Not seen the car yet, going to view it on Saturday so if anyone else has any requests, I can check and let you know next week.

Strip EVERY single nut, bolt and part off the car if you have space...anything that is unbroken will be useful in the longer term...

Gav

I don't have much space, so really I'll just be stripping the parts I know I can sell on quickly.

I'll probably strip all the interior including headlining, carpets and dash, etc. and the mechanical parts worth salvaging, engine, brakes, etc the rest will need to be scrapped.

What colour is it Nic?

I'm still after a rear bumper, as long as it's not scratched, dented or has anything cut into it! :)

It's Black.

I'm not sure how I would get the rear bumper there, for noraml postage I'm limited to 1.5m, so it would need to go by international courier which could be very expensive.

Ashtray please, if it's in good nick. :thumbs:

Edit: I *might* be interested in the dashboard panels too.

Sorry I've got plans for the ash tray and dash. These will be used to create carbon fibre dash, see [thread=34660]THIS THREAD[/thread] for details

I'll start a list so I can keep track of everthing, add to this if you are specifically looking for something. I'll strip these parts, some of the more obscure parts I will save for people, other more popular parts I will advertise and the first to confim/pay for will get them.

1. Boot Blind

2. Gear Stick

3. LSD

4. Door Cards

5. 3rd brake Light

6. Carpets

7. Drivers Seat Belt

8. OEM Rear Spats/Side Skirts

Shall we put our names to the bits we're interested in, should make it easier for you to confirm availability and costs etc.

1. Boot Blind

2. Gear Stick

3. LSD

4. Door Cards

5. 3rd brake Light - Zed

6. Carpets

7. Drivers Seat Belt

8. Electric aerial + motor *possibly*

9. OEM Rear Spats