The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Personalised Supra Number Plate

Guest Checkinking

Guest Checkinking

Hey guys... I've got a couple of number plates up for sale... one's S30PRA (put the fixing screw in the right place and it reads like S00PRA) and the other is T500PRA (put a space in the right place and it reads like T 500PRA). Anyone interested in making a serious offer...??? I have all the relevant DVLA paperwork... Maz

Hey guys... I've got a couple of number plates up for sale... one's S30PRA (put the fixing screw in the right place and it reads like S00PRA) and the other is T500PRA (put a space in the right place and it reads like T 500PRA). Anyone interested in making a serious offer...??? I have all the relevant DVLA paperwork... Maz

Cool plates, doubt too many people will own a Soop that new though.

Guest Checkinking

Whoops... sorry guys... didn't realise where to post any ads etc on this site... am kinda new.. just sold my Supra yesterday and having withdrawal symptoms.. I'll look for the appropriate area..

Whoops... sorry guys... didn't realise where to post any ads etc on this site... am kinda new.. just sold my Supra yesterday and having withdrawal symptoms.. I'll look for the appropriate area..

Found the site a little late then! That's a shame.

What Supe did you have? (did you have 2?! :) )

Not 100% sure, but you might have to be a member to post in the 'for sale' section.

Guest Checkinking

Found the site thru an ebay seller... wife forced the sale (??!!) but am planning on buying another one in a couple of years time (just gotta keep it a secret from her 'til then). Cheers for the info though. Will probably spend more time on here to get over the blues....