Bonnet Vent/Scoop

Guest Pugie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Toyota....did you get the scoop along with all the rain guard, air track, etc...

NIC...can you come back to me with prices too..

thx

Sure, anybody know what the price of the scoop is there?

All the bits from Toyota (excluding the extra guide that goes down to the turbos, totally separate from the scoop bits) come to about £135 from memory. That includes the mesh, nuts and bolts and the metal & plastic guide bits that are actually fitted to the bonnet.

Did mine last year.

All the bits from Toyota (excluding the extra guide that goes down to the turbos, totally separate from the scoop bits) come to about £135 from memory. That includes the mesh, nuts and bolts and the metal & plastic guide bits that are actually fitted to the bonnet.

Did mine last year.

Mine was done from the factory, along with the bigger fuel pump, bigger injectors, proper cam, bigger brakes, extra rads, blah blah...(oh, what have I started again, CJ will be getting hypertension, quick, DELETE FACTS, UNDO TRUTH, DELETE, DELETE :violin: :eyebrows: )

Judging by Jakes reply, I am not the only one who finds you irritating :rolleyes: And if you are looking for predictability, then read your own posts :zzz:

Perhaps I should do what several others have done and just use the ignore button for all your posts :eyebrows:

We're all suppose to be here Supra lovin :love: not :twak:

we are actually.

CJ is right on this one, this 'UK spec' plug does look out of place, I just couldn't resist when I saw that even the scoop is an upgrade item :woot:

I'm new here you see, and I still find the UKvsJap debate hopelessly funny. Obviously older (Jspec) members are not as keen, most probably neither would I be in their position, but my posts will follow my own rythm, not what others would like to dictate.

If I'm in the mood for smalltalk, there is an 'ignore' facility insn't there, please don't hesitate to use it. I know I do. :thanku:

Mine was done from the factory, along with the bigger fuel pump, bigger injectors, proper cam, bigger brakes, extra rads, blah blah...(oh, what have I started again, CJ will be getting hypertension, quick, DELETE FACTS, UNDO TRUTH, DELETE, DELETE :violin: :eyebrows: )

PMSL, i am a j-spec owner but this has got to be the best UK v J-spec post i have ever seen :D