The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Owners Club Sup spotted on BarryBoys website

chris aka fonz

My mate was online looking on the Barry Boys site when i saw a Supra on there , so i took a look and its CJ's

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14679

Who are these guys , ok the majority of cars on there are terrible but there are a few that are ok , but this is takin the piss ,

I remember the first time i saw this car on here and i think its awesome , id like to see what kind of cars they drive .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm glad for that as thats one seriously sweet supra :respekt:

You'd have to blind, stupid or from another planet not to think that is stunning!

Indeed. problem with these fools is that they cant differentiate from a sweetly modded Supra like Colins or a riced out POS. I guess the only nice Supra to them is a standard one.. fair enough if thats their opinion. It aint mine even though mine is stock.

And the person who put the link up is a member of this site it may well be some one on here who has an issue with CJ. Why pick on one of the best looking cars this forum has to offer ? Sure if they were searching the forum they could have found a damn sight worse

look at this shed for the ultimate in barry-ness - covered in stickers with stupid big wheels and wings....:innocent:

http://img239.echo.cx/img239/3959/barry3it.th.jpg

OMFG! And the massive scoop that does absolutely nothing!!!1

And it's been ridiculously lowered. How's he gonna get that over the speed humps at Tescos?

And what about the FIAT sticker on the front? Yeah dream on, it's clearly not a genuine Fiat.

[/barryBoy.co.uk mode]

Interesting, just clicked on the link at the top of the page and got a message saying I have been banned from that forum. Bit of a piss take considering it's the first time I've even attempted to visit :)

They must be blocking links from this site...