The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jurgen's Service

nismo_lp

Right.... Ive decided to get another supra and have decided to let Jurgen import it for me. I know its the same with most import services but paying the full amount for a car that uve never seen and is on the otherside of the world is a little bit scarey... Its alot of money!!!

Ive already said to Jurgen that the idea of handing money over is a bit of a scare for various and obvious reasons. Its his idea to put this tread up and it will give me a bit of peace of mind. Dont get me wrong ive been messageing him quite alot and he seems to be a top bloke that knows what hes talking about and very helpfull and i dont doubt his service.... but...

If youve delt with Jurgen/J-M Imports could you let me know what you thought of the service etc...

Cheers for any feedback, and cheers for all your help so far Jurgen.

the only problem with this is its a supra club so there will be only supra guys who can vouch but am sure some of these come on forum.

am sure these do

mike b

uncle kev

john da

garetheves

shaf

mark

harry

rob sheffield

these are not members dont know why :limp:

paul collier

mark whittikeer

junior used to have blue 400bhp tt (imported him a non turbo)

gary heslop

hassein changeze

steven wells

1 other cant remenber name

currently looking for supras for the following

stuart c

steve r

paul s

and one for me!!!

this is only for supra cars i have a mr2 on way for shaf, but he is regular user.

hi mate - welcome to the forum

i have been speaking to Jurgen now for about 3 months to import a car for me.he came through totally in the end for me with a totally mint car. he was in touch throughout the import process too.

it seems odd giving over money for a car you have not seen, but Jurgen cant afford to lose his reputation, and so checks, double checks and triple checks the cars in Japan for faults via his agents out there.

he often tells me about a car he brought in with a clutch that was just getting to the point of slip, and needing changing....so he replaced it.

id say go for it, hopefully you will be reassured

I import cars too but on a small scale - usually just family and friends, so I fully understand the import process and that the quality of cars Jurgen is bringing in is excellent. I've never heard a bad word against him here or on sxoc.com and he has an excellent reputation. Unfortunately buying to order means the buyer does lay out a considerable amount of cash before seeing anything for it but I doubt your money could be any safer than with Jurgen and his agent because they have come through time and again.... just in the same manner I trust my buying agent - that's what's important :nod:

Cheers,

Brian.

I have met Jurgen and spoke to him lives quite close to myself he was going to get me a aerotop but I could not shift my car at the time so had to trade against an aerotop with dealer comes across as a geniune and ok guy I would have certainly dealt with otherwise.

I have met Jurgen and spoke to him lives quite close to myself he was going to get me a aerotop but I could not shift my car at the time so had to trade against an aerotop with dealer comes across as a geniune and ok guy I would have certainly dealt with otherwise.

hi albert nice to see u on here, pleased u got your car traded in i will be doing trade ins once i have myself a decent unit, but like u said you drove a car of mine and like it, but u need it trade in anyway the guy that came the next day bought it ;) . you got pics of your new car.

Hi

Looking to buy a supra myself but not for a few months. Can you give me a clue when I should start the process if I wanted to go through yourself? Any info would as to your import process would be much abliged.

Cheers

Rob

hi mate if u visit http://www.jm-imports.co.uk there is some links to import process and how it works, but to cut the story short i can get u a car into uk from japan within 12 weeks maximum ;)

I've just bought a car of Jurgen - I ordered it through him, he arranged shipping, extra photo's and has been 110% genuine right through the whole process. The best thing about it that we found the exact car I was looking for at the right price. I toyed with a few low budget ones, but when the right one comes you get it at a very good price.

I was embarrased at the number of cars we looked at but Jurgen was always putting my interests first - a top guy, and as long as you commit to buy from him he will find you an amazing piece of kit. I pick mine up from Felixstowe tomorrow afternoon! You have to be prepared to act quickly though, it can be last minute notice... but the choice is excellent, and a lot of the cars we passed over now find themseves in the autotrader having been bought by dealers. It's nice to be one step ahead!

Guest rufus

Jurgen - I'm the guy called Alastair who is after an Aerotop. Its reassuring to see these good reviews - Good idea to start the thread Nismo. :thanks:

I am in the last round of negotiations with the "Director of Home Affairs" and hope to give you the nod soon!

Ace of Spades

Touch of Class

And more besides.

I did not get my soop from him, but if I ever change to a TT I'm sure it would be through him. He is a first rate person. He will not screw you over for a quick win. He will however look after your every need and ensure you get the best for your wedge.

:kneel:

Ace of Spades

Touch of Class

And more besides.

I did not get my soop from him, but if I ever change to a TT I'm sure it would be through him. He is a first rate person. He will not screw you over for a quick win. He will however look after your every need and ensure you get the best for your wedge.

:kneel:

Cheers for the info but ... what did get buy from him/how do you know him? lol

Cheers for the info but ... what did get buy from him/how do you know him? lol

He helped me out with the contact for my Full Re-spray.

knowledge is power and this guy does all of Jurgen's paintworks.

Ace.

Does that answer you question old bean !! :tumble: