The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just Bought My First Supra

paulp

Went and veiwed that one i said yesterday,and its sweeet as,runs perfect no gaps in the bodykit fitting (from what i can tell anyway), it was imported in 2003 by vine place cars,are they a decent importer?

anyway put my deposit on it and picking it up after it gets a wheel refurbished, heres a few pics, has anyone seen it before or know of it?

06052005(001) (Medium).JPG

06052005 (Medium).JPG

Guest Arctic Chill

Bought my FTO from Vine Place and was very impressed. Maybe a little pricey but they do (generally) get good cars.

Bought my FTO from Vine Place and was very impressed. Maybe a little pricey but they do (generally) get good cars.

i didnt buy it from them i bought it privately,yeah ive looked at a few of their cars on their website,they are dear but maybe thats a good thing

Guest Arctic Chill

Just saying if it's come through them it's probably a good'un.

p.s. As above, the link doesn't work.

Looks nice, what spec?

its n/a so be gentle,full exhaust with 5" tail i think,hks induction kit,its a manual aswell ,18" alloys and its been lowered,its a full veilside but i dont think its got the rear spats, its the first time ive driven one and it surprised me how agile they are for a big car, even if i didnt like how it drove i would still have got it for the looks of them alone, i dont know what make the wheels are,i couldnt get a picture of it from the side cos these are just my phone pictures

Guest Arctic Chill

Is it quite quick, I'm torn at the minute between N/A manual and a life or a T/T and selling body parts for finance. Depends on if the N/A has a good bit pace.

Is it quite quick, I'm torn at the minute between N/A manual and a life or a T/T and selling body parts for finance. Depends on if the N/A has a good bit pace.

it is quick yeah,is probably as quick as my mates golf 2.016v gti but i didnt open it right up bearing in mind my last car was a bmw 318is which was slow as fook so this feels a lot quicker, i went for the n/a cos i love the look of supras but couldnt afford a turbo one and had cash burning a hole in my pocket

Guest Arctic Chill

Mmmm........got an FTO mivec at the moment which is pretty quick. Mainly I want a manual but it has to be quicker than the FTO, The T/T obviously is, but it comes down to cash doesn't it.

it is quick yeah,is probably as quick as my mates golf 2.016v gti but i didnt open it right up bearing in mind my last car was a bmw 318is which was slow as fook so this feels a lot quicker, i went for the n/a cos i love the look of supras but couldnt afford a turbo one and had cash burning a hole in my pocket

trust me they are quicker than golfs, i race my mate all the time

Mate is it a new shape Golf (well not newest but one just gone) cos if so they are slow as fook had a company one, comfortable but crap!

Oh btw im Brian on the Rag it site, im the guy you PM'd before you bought the car!, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

Looks nice very mate. I don't like the rear spoiler but apart from that it's lovely.

full veilside but i dont think its got the rear spats

I think you're right. They look to be toyota spats.

We might be able to id the wheels if you get some better pics.

Mmmm........got an FTO mivec at the moment which is pretty quick. Mainly I want a manual but it has to be quicker than the FTO, The T/T obviously is, but it comes down to cash doesn't it.

I've test drove a couple N/A's and my car before last was an FTO, the N/A is quicker mate. Looks a damn site better imo too!

Paulp, nice looking motor and in the right colour! congrats! Your logic in getting a nice looking N/A within your budget rather than a rough looking TT is the best way to do it!

I'm in the same boat as you budget wise but my mate bought the sweetest looking Impreza Turbo in Mica Red yesteraday so now I have no choice but to get a TT. I'll just have to save a bit more cash! :D

Looks nice very mate. I don't like the rear spoiler but apart from that it's lovely. I think you're right. They look to be toyota spats.

We might be able to id the wheels if you get some better pics.

ill get some better pics of it when i pick it up,they were only pics i took with my phone, i think the picture quality turned out really good for a phone