The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice shiny new rad

dude

arrived today and put it in tonight ready for mapping the car at the weekend , a higher polish could be acheived but this was 1/2 hour by hand , i run it with 3 fans but the temps sit 20 degrees F lower at idle than 1 fan stock rad and viscous , anyone want one then let me know

Dude :cool:

Ally Rad 002.jpg

Ally Rad 004.jpg

Ally Rad 006.jpg

Ally Rad 007.jpg

Ally Rad 009.jpg

Ally Rad 012.jpg

Ally Rad 013.jpg

Ally Rad 014.jpg

Run em off the stock sender dude , its amazing how quick they pull the temp down when they kick in , interesting thing was when i fitted a stock rad and viscous and turned the nitrous on with Hi boost it threw the drive belt straight off , twice , i had to fit a man tensioner to stop it !!!! The main reason i fitted the electrics is ease of working on it , i can get the cambelt off in about 20 mins and change the drive belt in about 1 minute , plus my viscous was broke !!!!! and i acn use the fans to cool the car non running between runs , will prob fit an electric water pump as well for same reason

Dude :devil:

hi john they look nice , did you sort the paint out

Havent had time dude , its in primer but i need to get it ready for mapping on friday !!! :eyebrows:

Then its got to be ready for the Pod on the 15th

Dude :devil:

Nice one mate - looks great

How much are you selling them out for (just to give your sales effort a push!)

(BTW - do you have a stock shroud (Top half-circular bit knocking around - forgot I took the rad holders off for chroming...DOH!?)

Still haggling for a decent price dude , TBH i cant really make a profit on them as they will be too dear , just hoping to get the fitting and happy to sell some as this one was gratis so to speak , after the first few they may go down in price to me but the first few will have to go out at the start cost , be about the same as a fluidyne but the guy says the cores are top drawer and it defo stays very cool on idle if keep the fans running , we will have to wait for the weekend to see what shes like on the road , it is very light however !!!

No shrouds either dude , sorry

Dude :cool: