The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Kandyapple Red Supra

Jason

Hi all, the car has been out of the bodyshop for a while now for a few minor alterations so I thought I would post some pics for you to look at. I know that the Americans hate it, but it was built for shows over here in the UK only, although having over 400bhp does help. Sorry for the size of the pics, but I,m not sure how to resize them. :confused:

The dragon(love it or hate it) is now airbrushed, the door handles and side repeaters have been smoothed and the fuel cap has been moved to behind the rear number plate to name but a few changes. The photos really don't do the colour any justice. You will see for yourselves at JAE.

Jason

Love the idea of the petrol cap behind the number plate Jason, was that an expensive/hard job??

It was a right pain in the a**e to do. The floor of the boot had to drilled to make way for the new pipe and to say it's a slow fill is an understatement. It still needs a few teething problems to be sorted out before I can be completely happy with it. But the looks that you get when you fill up is worth the hastle.

The graphics have always been a talking point with the car, would it be better or wouldn't it? But the honest answer is that without the dragon I would not have got the opportunities I have had with the car, 2 pop videos, Dirty Sanchez on MTV, Other TV and magazine work too. I have had the graphics on in different forms and to be perfectly honest I'm still not sure. But, because it's built for shows and the dragon also comes in handy for the nitrous purge valves, the car gets a lot of attention for the right and the wrong reasons. I know it certainly gets the looks though, it's like sitting in a goldfish bowl sometimes.

Love the idea of the petrol cap behind the number plate Jason, was that an expensive/hard job??

Not too hard dude , was gonna do it to mine but when i considered the way it must force the fuel to the back of the tank when i run and the fact i plain ran out of time i didnt bother , drop me a line if you fancy it as i can do this no probs .

Dude :devil:

I don't like the dragon GFX but the rest of the car is really nice. What I DO really like is Jason's attitude. He never gets upset or abusive when folks say they don't like it and he's very honest about his own feeling towards the cars.

:respekt:

Jake, I can't see the point in getting upset over the car. It is very different to other Supras out there today. I take the modifying/show scene extremely seriously and that's the only reason why I have made the car like it is. I know that if people don't like it then they will not copy it and if they do like it then I would hope they respect it enough not to copy it, so the way I see it I'm in a win win situation. My car is always going to be different.

I don't like the dragon GFX but the rest of the car is really nice. What I DO really like is Jason's attitude. He never gets upset or abusive when folks say they don't like it and he's very honest about his own feeling towards the cars.

:respekt:

Very true. I too would prefer to see the car without the GFX but as Jason says, he wouldn't get the attention he does from magazines and TV.

Awesome colour and I love the rims. How much were the rims Jason and what are they?