The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie finaly saying hi

dane_stone

Hi every one been on here for a bit now but just been reading up about the wonderful car that is the supra. So thought I should say hi. anyway Im 23 male and I used to own a Mitsubishi FTO which I loved. but think it's time to get my dream car. Been waiting 2 1/2 years since I saw my first supra and since that day have always known this is the car for me.

In july I will have £8500 to spend on a Supra TT auto so will be speaking to one of the importers off this site soon as i hear well read they have a good rep. Also could I ask if every one with a Supra stop posting how good there car is and how every one keeps admiring it. Its killing me I've been waited so long and now theres finaly a light at the end of the tunnel and all these posts are making me want it even more :D . I'm counting down the hours let alone the days. Oh and will join the club soon to.

Cheers

Dean

P.S. Look forward to chatting to you all and meeting some of you at avents.

P.P.S Sorry about the spelling but with out a spell checker I'm lost.

hi mate, welcome.

you wont regret buying a supra!!! Your bank will, and your girlfriend, but you wont!!! :D

Split with my girlfriend when I got rid of my FTO and finished my job so the supra is a fresh start. Oh and I don't think I could aford both so I think I chose wisely.:eyebrows: