The mkiv Supra Owners Club

blackpool based looking for supra spares

Guest blackpoolsupra

Guest blackpoolsupra

Hi just bought my first Supra and need a few bits changing to tidy up was wondering if anybody knows anywhere with either a catalogue or breakers cheers oh yea any Supras in Blackpool?

Hi just bought my first Supra and need a few bits changing to tidy up was wondering if anybody knows anywhere with either a catalogue or breakers cheers oh yea any Supras in Blackpool?

I've spotted one silver J-Spec kind of looking like it might be driven by someones who's just imported it to sell, and a lovely silver-wingless which is in the "Was it You" section of this forum.

Someone I know has also apparently spotted a black one.

howdi :) i'm just next door in St Annes

yours isn't black with a Veilside kit is it? haven't seen it yet but someone i know mentioned there was one just been imported for a guy in Blackpool

don't know of any breakers nearby sorry - i'd be asking on here too if i was looking

Guest blackpoolsupra

Hulo der again my sup is red non turbo. I drive a Datsun 280 2 seater but the misses wanted something went to look at 4x4s and ended up putting deposit on the supra. Was blown away by its looks.So selling a Datson 280 zx and a Reliant Scimitar on ebay soon to make a space for the new toy!Know at Cunliffe Garage on garstang road in Blackpool theres a silver Supra for £5700

its L reg 80k on the clock its on the autotrader Supra section on the tinternet.cheers