The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ebay alert hks

Chiefgroover

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7970367163&category=33742

GT3037 twins, seller has just got a complaint from a dude who gave him $1500 and got nothing after payment not even an e mail. Why the hell would someone supposedly in Scotland list in USD?

e mailed him about these after the auction finished, he was only too glad to try and strike a deal, for immeadiate payment.

0 rated seller, expensive item, damm sure i wouldnt purchase unless I could pick them up personally!.

Buyers beware!

I suggested they made it easier to report fraud listings, they replied they're always happy to take new ideas on board. That was it.

I suppose their time to review this stuff would fly up and cost them too much.

LOL, check out the name of the guy that lost the money..... Doh!

LOL, The Smart One!

I agree with Gamer though. When you're dealing with that sort of money, you need to be careful with who you are dealing with & make sure you've got some comeback.

I also agree with the other guys about eBay & how they don't give a t*ss about genuine buyers or sellers getting ripped off by scammers, as long as they keep the dollars rolling in.

I made a complaint once about an item. They had me get all this info & paperwork together to send to Germany (wtf!?) & they never got back to me & ignored my e-mails on the subject from then.

You would have to be daft to release that kind of cash to a 0 rated e-bay member. I don't care how tempting it may be.

Absolutely spot on!!!! Scams are sh1te and sometimes hard to spot but US$?, UK listed?, 0 feedback (-1 now) and still paid him 1500????? Sorry but if it looks too good to be true, IT IS...

Beware :(

LOL, The Smart One!

I made a complaint once about an item. They had me get all this info & paperwork together to send to Germany (wtf!?) & they never got back to me & ignored my e-mails on the subject from then.

I recently complained after recieving a cr4p item. NOTHING like the advert sold it as!! (im not one to whinge and moan for nothing) And eventually eBay told me they had removed him as a user........Thanks,.....For what????

Still got nothing back. Lesson to be learnt i think, Not sure what though.

Might invest in one of those turbo sounding whistling things after all.... :woot:

That sounds like a Brit frauding the American market to me.....

I spoke to the first chap who tried to deal with him while his feedback was Zero and lost £1500. He said he sent hin funds to

EDWARD WEKON 23 ST.STEPHENS STREET NORWICH NR13QW UNITED KINGDOM

The dodgy dealer who told me he was in Eglin Nr Scotland.

Only way i'd deal with a zero seller with something expensive would be to pay as i collected the goods. Too many people know that the Police will do bugger all about it, and e bay very little.