The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra salute.

rush

Thanks to REDM for thinking up this new avatar, suprastar 3000 for helping me download it, and most of all the TOSSER from morley who started this whole thing. :p

I may have thought of the MaKe IV fingers thing but Ed picked up the ball and ran with it (I've always wanted to say that:D). The avatar is his baby and deserves the credit for it.

I think we have created a monster!:eek:

I saw the other thread.. I didnt think you guys were that serious.. this place is turning into a star trek convention, god help us all :D

yep we were waiting for you to come along and piss on our fireworks. :tongue: :tongue: :thumbs:

I meant to put the whole MaKe IV thing in the original post but y'know how it is. You go to the kitchen for a beer, next thing ya making a sandwich and before you know it you forget what you wanted to put.

PMSL @ Terible Turner :D James if you looked like that I would stay at home and play with you all day.....

So let me get this right, when we're driving down the road and spot another Supra we have to give the Salute, mmmm ok, cant see it happening when half the time I have trouble getting a flash or wave out of most other Supra drivers that has been discussed on here several times before........

But if someone gives me the salute first then I will duley return.........but now its got me thinking what happens if we're both waiting for each other to give the salute for fear of feeling a dick, lol...... ;)