The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New pics of my car

neilg

My car is back built up and on the road after been sat in the garage since october. Feeling very broke but cant get this stupid smile off my face :rolleyes: .

Anyway while out today taken a few pics for you all.

Enjoy :thumbs:

Think i better update my sig :woot:

car.jpg

interior.jpg

car1.jpg

Very cool car. That bumper looks way better than the Jimmy Hill one in your avatar.

How come the Veilside spats with Toyota skirts? Don't you like the Toyota spats?

The jimmy hill bumper was awful imho. The one i have put on is a do luck one.

As for the spats. It came with the toyota ones on but one was broke. I was having problems getting hold of some replacements so i just thought id try a change.

I love what you've done with the second din plate - covering it with leather like that. Great idea.

That Momo wheel actually looks good, in a classy way, which I never thought I'd say. I think the perforated look suits it, in the facelift OEM style. I still worry about losing my airbag though.

I'm also pleased to see you have Veilside spats mixed with OEM skirts, since this is the combination I've just bought. I was a bit concerned it might look wierd.

:thumbs:

Looks very nice... netx time you take interior pics tho... remmeber to clean it up a bit - ya messy bastard :D

He he, like i say its been stood for 6 monthsand not vac out. id just finished putting the dash together when i took that picture.

Carl0s- The car came with a aftremarket wheel on already. i didnt like it so changed it. I have also never been a big fan of the size of the standard wheel. The airbag thing doesnt bother me too much. The din thing i made from a leather sofa swatch :) just wanted to be a little different and thought it would look tidy to put the timer in there :thumbs: