The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Marvelous , had the car home for 5 hours and its keyed allready !!!!

dude

even when me and my mates were kids, we still would never do anythin like that because we'd know we were bein pricks! but of course, as the police said when some local kids keyed every panal of every car on a street near by - "there just bein kids".... :swear:

an eye for an eye etc.....

catch the fcuker and key his face.

I can't stand mindless vandalism like this :(

Dont worry ive only been home 5 mins and gone thru the little prick demise 100's of times in my mind , obviously on his way home from the pub and feeling brave.

Dude :cool:

B***stards :swear:

As far as I'm concerned if the f***ers are ever caught they should be made to repay 100% of the damage they've caused... forget ABO's, institutions etc, they should be made to work off the cost via slave labour, not one penny goes to them until their proper 'debt to society' is repaid. This should extend to all forms of criminal damage.

Get the little gits sweeping the streets and breaking rocks until they learn!

Hope you get it sorted soon mate :(

trouble is john if you caught the little prick and gave him a good slap you just make things worsefor yourself .

the law is an ass

Yeah but id feel a hell of a lot better :tongue: , if i catch him doing it again i will definatly break his arm , i reckon thats a fair trade :complain: :complain:

Dude :cool:

The kids near our road play this game:

Cars parked on both sides of the street.

Two kids jump onto either side and race to the end of the street without stepping on the pavement or road. first one to the end wins leaving a trail of destruction behind them.

Its a pitty princess diana band the use of landmines

:complain:

Dude thats no good, arm will recover and he will do it again.

what you need is a Butchers knife :p :sly:

Depends on how it gets broke dude :sly: TBH im not even gonna get pissed off about it , cant believe its been in the workshop 6 months and gets keyed first day home

John :cool:

Its so f*cking anoying to hear about this sort of thing, just so many people have no respect for other peoples property.

You can get some decent CCTV kit for less than £200 (some have 2 or more cameras), at least then you can play back and see who damaged your car... and of course find those people and deliver some real justice :sly:

I don't get why they do it?? Graffeti you can leave your mark for people to see, but putting a scratch down a car?? WTF?? If i saw them do it i'd follow them home, knock on there door and when they answer look around at the house and say something like "so this is where you live? I find another scratch on my car and i'll burn it with you inside" and then just walk off. Should scare him enough.

cant believe its been in the workshop 6 months and gets keyed first day home

I can.. its called 'TYPICAL!'

I take it was parked on the street? Little shits vandalised one of our cars walking back from the pub in the early hours, good job it was the shit box Carina that we dont really care about anymore... but its so annoying, people have no respect these days.

I don't get why they do it?? Graffeti you can leave your mark for people to see, but putting a scratch down a car?? WTF?? If i saw them do it i'd follow them home, knock on there door and when they answer look around at the house and say something like "so this is where you live? I find another scratch on my car and i'll burn it with you inside" and then just walk off. Should scare him enough.

or just say you'll be around same time next week for compensation or payback