The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is a p*ssy magnet!!!

Kopite

it's official, all the pussy flocks to my car, everyday theres a new one draped over it!

unfortunately i'm talkin about the feline version on 4 legs, not the better version :innocent: wouldn't mind apart from all the bloody scratches :swear: anyone got a dog i can have?

LOL! don't have a milkman, postmen rob the post anyway (don't care, it's always bills), window cleaners are decent actually. But the rest can go to hell. Is Mac gonna have any puppies anytime soon mate or is he fixed?

Shotgun idea's not bad either :D

Mac's been done cos he was getting really aggressive and fighting all the time. It worked too, he's calmed down a lot since losing his plums.

Teresa said it worked so well on Mac that she's thinking about getting me done now :eek:

run and hide mate, run and hide!! without your plums you might actually have to talk to the missus :p :D

Pete - same here, car doesn't fit in the garage, needs extendin a little. if i park facing the fence then the cats sleep on the roof instead. there's more than one sometimes as well, just to add a few more marks here and there! waiting until one finds my exhaust nice and warm.... :eek:

Hey now guys... Enough of the being nasty to the cats :)

I am a pussy lover and they cant do no wrong!

If the cat is still hanging around after the lemon idea. Try vinegar. Some don't like the smell of this either.

All cats differ mind.. I know of my mums who used to lick bloody lemons and sniff the vineger without battering an eye lid.. But 99% of the time both should keep them away.

I've had cats all my life and never a scratched car by them. The only instance I know of was a pair of cats fighting on a bonnet.

Chasing them off the bonnet can cause a scratch I imagine, best they go at their own rate.

Paw prints are a sure fit bird magnet, they always want to know what your cats like, so they make the opener :-) I like it!

Balls!Or atleast moth balls,Can be found at any hardware store and work a treat,My birds cat kept on going behind the tv and chewing the sky cable to bits,at £15 a throw and normally one a week i did consider giving her away but that did work though! and anything citrus would do but it will get washed away in no time!

my cat will only sit on the bonnet if i drive onto the drive and the bonnet faces the house ,if i reverse on the cat will go nowhere near it.

i don`t think a dog would be the answer as they would dent the bonnet as well as scratch it :innocent: