The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The sunshine always brings out the excotic cars.

SupraStar 3000

Fantastic weather so I decided to take the soop for a blast around the countryside.

Can't believe all the nice cars I noticed doing the same thing.

Anyone would have thought it was Monaco

Blue Lamborghini Countach

Orange Lamborghini (Think it was a Murcielago)

GunMetal Aston Martin DB8 or 9

Light Blue Ferrari 360 Moden

Dark Grey Maserati

White/Silver AC Cobra (looked and sounded real)

3x Skylines

............, but no other Supras :eyebrows:

also noticed a few scantily clad ladies ;)

BRING ON THE SUMMER :)

Fantastic weather so I decided to take the soop for a blast around the countryside.

Blue Lamborghini Countach

Orange Lamborghini (Think it was a Murcielago)

GunMetal Aston Martin DB8 or 9

Light Blue Ferrari 360 Moden

Dark Grey Maserati

White/Silver AC Cobra (looked and sounded real)

3x Skylines

All there for the taking!!!! :p

I was going to swap the wheels over on mine today after washing and waxing it - time to ditch the scabby track wheels I think :)

Sadly it's been raining all day but I got the sunshine car fun yesterday night when my mate came round in his sunny day toy (see attached, sorry it's a big one).

Turned some heads and sounded absolutely amazing over 4000rpm - it doesn't exactly scare you with speed but it's an awesome car to experience, very retro and I've never seen another one.

marek-02.jpg

There were a few modded scoobies round my way and some bloke in a Porsche GT3 who was having clutch control problems. Would have played with them but of course i was being ferried to Halfrauds in the girlfriends Laguna while my turbo pipe work was in pieces at home. :cry:

Yeah I could have taken them all :D I just didn't want to show him up. Plus he was having trouble with the gears and I felt sorry for him.

where I live (near the lake district) you won't see anything in winter time but in the height of summer time we also get lots of exotics out and about.

A cruise down to windermere will normally get you sighting at least 10-20 sports cars and/or supercars in one trip!

The lakes are full of second house holiday homes and is a bit of a playgournd for the rich (and sometimes famous). I've seen Beck and Posh in a silver Ferrari 550 a couple of summers ago. And Tom Cruise/Nicole Kidman (when they were married) used to have a mansion on the other side of the lake.

I work with a guy who lives in Widermere and he knows of three guys... one with a Testarossa, one with a Countach and one with a Noble. They all garage their cars in winermere and only bring them out when they come up for holidays !! (some people !!)

I was also out today in my Supra but saw foook all !!