The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another beauty coming in

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Ok when does it come in and what other specs?

That looks real nice and if I can shift my auto one that would be exactly what Im looking for.

should be in july i reckon, only fault is front bumper has tiny crack but easy repair.

as for price that would depend on dealer thats bought it he will offer warranty and has or will have auction sheet

I'm a dealer myself here in germany so what if you would sell it directly to me :)

hi mate this one has sold to a dealer in workington but can source u a car no problem its just the delivering to germany and registering costs. ie i can get u a car into the uk and u can take back to germany if it needs registering here then i can do that. send me email if u neeed more info