The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra vs GTR thread off gtr board

MONKEYmark

just been reading a thread someone started on gtr board. a guy from america replied called QUICKSILVER.

have a look

GTR THREAD with pics of his car and engine

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=36165&page=3&pp=30

he has posted a vid of marko`s white supra on rollers mad 1500hp

there is also a vid of quicksilver on a track doing crazy burnououts lol

dont know if you seen his vids?

I've never once considered buying a Skyline, the kinda look like a long square Ford Orion. loved the ZX but not the Skyline.

Anyone know off hand what kind of performance they have and how much they cost? I'm just being lazy mind so I'll probably check it out myself!

in a skyline you can fit a crate of beer on a supra only a six pack. So a skyline is better to get the groceries with.
Right that's that settled then. The Skyline is the best jap Supercar for shopping.

I'm kicking myself for buying a Supra.

just been reading a thread someone started on gtr board. a guy from america replied called QUICKSILVER.

I think hes Norwegian. I have vids of his car.

Always love the R33 + R34 Skylines, but they dont look anywhere as nice as his example.

I also note/appreciate how the Skyline guys didnt all start making the comparison comments.. a pointless topic best not discussed! Well done guys :thumbs:

I think hes Norwegian. I have vids of his car.

Always love the R33 + R34 Skylines, but they dont look anywhere as nice as his example.

I also note/appreciate how the Skyline guys didnt all start making the comparison comments.. a pointless topic best not discussed! Well done guys :thumbs:

Now that video makes a cucmber look so yesterday lol. Dunno why but I love donuts.

i think r33`s and r34`s look great looking cars. just the r32`s look dated. that track where he doing spinning around in circles. i have seen lots of videos of mad cars giving them some stick. got a couple of videos of cossies doing same thing. the gtr & supra are both great cars. he has a few cars in his sig (pure greed lol)

02 Mod Supra Hardtop Tiptronic Twin turbo,

00 Mod Supra Street Drag projekt 2005/2006,

95 Mod Supra NA 5 Speed,

98 Mod Supra Hardtop 6 Speed Twin turbo,

94 Mod Supra Hardtop 6 Speed Twin turbo,

93 Mod Supra Hardtop,

94 Mod Celica GT-4 Grp A. Red LHD,

96 Mod EVO IV,

02 Mod Silvia S15,

93 Mod Skyline GTS25T,

93 Mod Skyline GTS25 Type M "GTR look",

94 Mod Skyline GTS25T Sedan,

90 Mod Skyline GTR,

92 and 93 Mod Soarer GT,

93 Mod Aristo 3L TT.

"Drift King" Member

Well this thread started off with the usual derogatory remarks I often see on here about the Skyline, but perked up with some fair posts towards the end - good work chaps :thumbs:

I see far more Skyline bashing on here than the Skyline boys do about the Supra, theres no need IMHO. Both great cars, not comparable as they are great at doing different things :cool:

I personally love the Supe, and definately think its the better looker, but love the Skyline too, its far more aggressive IMHO, don't half make other cars get out of the way ;)