The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Phoenix Watford

Paul

As always I like to post my experiences of service I've received, good or bad.

My car's been at Phoenix in Watford all day being pampered.

I've had the cambelt, aux. belt, plugs, air filter, fuel filter replaced and the coolant and diff oil replaced and they also fitted my EGT probe.

They also picked up and dropped it off which saves alot of aggro.

Mark and Paul seem genuine blokes and have really looked after my Supra, they realised I'm one of the most fussy bastards going when it comes to my car but are more than happy to accomodate this and nothing is too much trouble to them.

Add to this the costs, very reasonable and they do a good deal for club members.

Took it out for a spin tonight and it all feels good and I now have an EGT gauge that works 18mths after fitting it !!

It did go over to have the rear gearbox seal done too but as Toyota loctite everything on they didn't manage this without the correct tool so it's going back for this at a later date when they've sourced the tooling.

So, all in all very happy with the service and easy to deal with.

Thanks to Terry for putting me onto them.

Paul

Oh right, what is it some sort of puller?

How much to hire it :respekt:

Paul

TBH from what i know of Phoenix they will go buy one , if they need the measurements /photos then they are wellcome to them , without it its allmost impossible , we tried loads of diff pullers !!!

Dude :cool:

Yeah they are trying to source one, without success at the moment.

Where did you get yours from?

Photos and dimensions would be handy mate.

Paul

Its an old one for pulling Ford hubs i believe , phone me and ill photo it for you , or i can give you the Toyota SST number

Dude :devil:

Guest Terry S

I have given the the SST #, the last I heard they were gonna have one made. Thanks dude, send me a pic and I will Pass in on.

Paul, glad everything was to your satisfaction:thumbs: