The mkiv Supra Owners Club

beautiful white Supra

carl0s

http://complabs.nevada.edu/~hovanec/newpic.jpg

Notice how it doesn't have spats. The fact that you can see the exhaust, combined with the gentle curve of the sideskirts and the low Greddy wing, works wonderfully.

Pictures like this make me want to sell up and start again with a different colour.

Compare that with how it looked when he bought it..

http://complabs.nevada.edu/~hovanec/oldpic.jpg

It's a chap called xessped from Supraforums.

I've got a set of those Bomex skirts from my old car when it was red. I was thinking about spraying them white and putting them on my white VVTi but I saw a white Supe tonight with the Bomex skirts and spats and I didn't like it much. Seeing those pics has made me think again.....

:tempted:

Looks nice. Its the wheels that make the big difference tho, nice set of Blitz Z2s.

i think it's the skirts & wing that do it, plus the blacked out windows.

In the second picture the car has its front lip missing, plus the photo angles are different, but either way, that's one beautiful car now.

I've got a set of those Bomex skirts from my old car when it was red. I was thinking about spraying them white and putting them on my white VVTi but I saw a white Supe tonight with the Bomex skirts and spats and I didn't like it much. Seeing those pics has made me think again.....

:tempted:

it is lovely! but IMO wouldn't look the same with a stock rear wing.

would look better black :D

in all fairness it is the nicest white supe i've seen, i'm not too keen on white supes because i think it makes them look too big. i think that particular one still needs spats and would look better with a TRD or RMM wing

At least it isn't red or that horrible muddy blue colour a lot of the UKs come in

Storm blue? Thats what mine was. I knew it was getting sprayed though hense why colour didn't bother me!!

I have to say that as a rule I don't like white cars but that one and the one Jurgen (I think) imported fairly recently were gorgeous!!

or that horrible muddy blue colour a lot of the UKs come in

for a second i thought you were talkin about my midnight blue lol! :swear: :p

storm blue's a nice colour if the suns out and the car's polished well. otherwise it can sort of look like that sort of teal colour on the old microsoft stuff!!