The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rant!!!!!

Matt_J

My soop was vandalised on Tuesday. Nothing major. I think it was school kids. I noticed that some little $hit has scratched 'eyebrows' on my headlight lenses........with a compass or something. Thankfully its not that noticeable, but now I'm worried that my car may become a target for these little wanker$. Next time it might be something more serious, like slashing my tyres.

Why are we not allowed to have anything nice without some jealous arsehole having to ruin it. :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Wait until I find out who did it! :flame:

Arghhh, makes me so cross. I know how you feel about the thought that they will come back, I worry constantly after what happened to mine.

Is there anywhere else you can park it for a bit so that they can think about vandalising someones elses car instead?

Guest TeXeL

Dreading getting my Integra (Can't afford a Supra :()

Our estate is constantly full of little kids, allwasy nicking something.

Had my Valve caps stolen loads, got to the point of not replacing them now. Thankfully we have a Driveway to park our cars, but still they do it, cheeky little ****s.

Would guess my Brother is in the same boat with his Supra (when it arrives :))

you do realise the supe lense has a circular marking as standard. i thought mine had the same thing but closer inspection proved thats how its supposed to be. mine are uk lights by the way(dont know if it makes any difference)

you do realise the supe lense has a circular marking as standard. i thought mine had the same thing but closer inspection proved thats how its supposed to be. mine are uk lights by the way(dont know if it makes any difference)

They scratched along the 'eyebrow' line above the circular markings. They didnt get it right the first time, so they tried doing it again. I ended up with several lines on each headlamp.

I want to put a security camera on my drive. I even thought about a tiny camera built into the interior somewhere. Apparently they can be linked to a pc with no need for cables. Drastic I know, but I cant afford to keep replacing parts on my car because some little $hit is bored.

I brought a cheap security camera from aldi of all places, I think B&Q do a similar one for about £30, They have infra red LED's which helps a little at night.

I then wired this upto a PC via a TV card and used a prog called webcam32 to locally save the image every 3 seconds and FTP the image every 30 seconds to my webspace so I could view it from anywhere via a web browser.